The entrepreneurship journey can be enriching and exciting. But it comes with some downfall moments. Sometimes you will need motivation. And what better way to do that than reading powerful girl boss quotes from successful entrepreneurs.
They got through rough times, so their wisdom is priceless! That’s why I put together these empowering quotes for any situation. They’ll help you get into beast mode!
So if you have been feeling alone on your entrepreneurial journey, read through my post. The quotes will help you imagine what’s possible for you. They will give you the strength to reach your biggest goals.
Also, connect with other boss babes in our community on Facebook. We’re always sharing the best strategies to help each other out. Why be alone on this journey when it’s easier to move forward with a group of lady bosses.
Before you start reading the quotes, I want to share some ideas of what you can do with them:
- Instead of just reading, write them down on stickie notes. Display them in places that you usually see each day (mirror, workspace, etc.)
- You can also share this blog post with your audience and inspire them to take action.
- Use the quotes for Instagram captions or Facebook posts.
Table of Contents
Quotes For Success In Business:
Your business is significant for you; that’s why I included these quotes first. It often happens that we get stuck in business. And a little pick-me-up always helps. So here are some of the top quotes that helped me in hard times.
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “At the end of the day, you are the only one that is limiting your ability to dream, or to actually execute on your dreams. Don’t let yourself get in the way of that.” – Falon Fatemi
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
- “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember–the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar
- “I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The difference between who you are and who you want to be, is what you do.” – Bill Phillips
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
- “Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.” – Unknown
- “Do what you love, and success will follow. Passion is the fuel behind a successful career.” – Meg Whitman
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “Remember why you started.” – Unknown
- “You have to believe it before you see it.” – Unknown
Female Entrepreneurs Quotes:
Here are the quotes from very successful boss babes. They inspire millions of people around the world. That’s why they get a special place in this post. I carefully picked the top quotes that will change your mood and thinking. So prepare to get motivated!
RELATED BLOG POST: 50 Inspirational Quotes From Successful Female Entrepreneurs To Inspire You
- “No matter where you are in life, you’ll save a lot of time by not worrying too much about what other people think about you. The earlier in your life that you can learn that, the easier the rest of it will be.” – Sophia Amoruso
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “If you take care of your mind, you take care of the world.” – Arianna Huffington
- “As a leader, it’s a major responsibility on your shoulders to practice the behavior you want others to follow.” – Himanshu Bhatia
- “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” – Anne Sweeney
- “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” – Michelle Obama
- “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.” – Marie Forleo
- “Life-fulfilling work is never about the money – when you feel true passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” – Eileen Fisher
- “But you have to do what you dream of doing even while you’re afraid.” – Arianna Huffington
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “A strong woman believes that she is strong enough to face her journey; and a woman of faith believes that it is in this journey that she will become strong.” – Millie Leung
Famous Quotes About Entrepreneurship:
Entrepreneurship can be challenging. If you have been in the “game” for some time, then you already know this. So whenever you feel things aren’t going according to plan, read through this section. It will help you go through tough times.
- “You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.” -Jessica Herrin
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
- “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi
- “If you can offer a free tier that provides a lot of value, it will naturally help your product to spread much more rapidly.” – Melanie Perkins
- “It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.” – Henry Ford
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Don’t get distracted. Never tell yourself that you need to be the biggest brand in the whole world. Start by working on what you need at the present moment and then what you need to do tomorrow. So, set yourself manageable targets.” – Jas Bagniewski
- “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “Success is not what you have, but who you are.” – Bo Bennet
Inspirational Quotes For Small Business Owners:
Running a small business can be very challenging. And you might be feeling discouraged because of all the obstacles you’re facing. If that’s the case, take a moment and read the quotes below. You will feel much better afterward.
- “A big business starts small.” – Richard Branson
- “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct, and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.” – Napoleon Hill
- “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King
- “A small business is an amazing way to serve and leave an impact on the world you live in.” – Nicole Snow
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Failure is not to be feared. It is from failure that most growth comes.” – Dee Hock
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
- “Business is not just doing deals; business is having great products, doing great engineering, and providing tremendous service to customers. Finally, business is a cobweb of human relationship.” – Henry Ross Perot
- “You are not your resume, you are your work.” – Seth Godin
Short Inspirational Quotes For Women:
Sometimes a short quote can do the trick. I put together the most powerful ones that will uplift you and give you the much-needed motivation.
- Hey warrior! Keep going!
- Be the girl who decided to go for it!
- Just believe in yourself.
- Remember why you started.
- I can, and I will! Watch me.
- Trust the timing of your life.
- Your only limit is your mind.
- If not now…then when?
- Die with memories, not dreams.
- Create your own sunshine.
- Girls compete. Women empower.
- Life is a journey, not a race!
- Good things take time.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- “Self-esteem means knowing you are the dream.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “You are your best thing.” – Toni Morrison
- “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
- “What we think, we become.” – Buddha
- “Yesterday you said tomorrow. Just do it.” – Nike
- “Strive for greatness.” – Lebron James
Mindset Quotes For Business:
You probably heard that mindset is 80% of success, and only 20% is strategy. That’s why all successful entrepreneurs always have the art of freelance and say we should work on our thoughts. They are right!
RELATED BLOG POST: 13 Proven Ways To Get a Mindset Of An Entrepreneur
- “Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
- “Your words control your life, your progress, your results, even your mental and physical health. You cannot talk like a failure and expect to be successful.” – Germany Kent
- “Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “The mind is just like a muscle – the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets and the more it can expand.” – Idowu Koyenikan
- “Mind is a flexible mirror, adjust it, to see a better world.” – Amit Ray
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “If you find yourself easily provoked, then just change the channel.” – Toba Beta
- “Every flower blooms at a different pace.” – Suzy Kassem
- “There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge. Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Act as if it was, and it will be.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “You don’t need to believe everything you think.” – Catherine Singer
Brilliant Quotes About Money:
A lot of entrepreneurs get stuck when it comes to the topic of money. Many don’t feel like they deserve it. Heck, I felt like that for years!
We all need money, so we all deserve it. However, it depends on us, how we feel regarding money, and what we do about it.
- “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” – Ayn Rand
- “Too many people spend money they earned…to buy things they don’t want…to impress people that they don’t like.” – Will Rogers
- “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” – Jim Rohn
- “Never spend your money before you have earned it.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.” – P.T. Barnum
- “You must gain control over your money, or the lack of it will forever control you.” – Dave Ramsey
- “Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it.” – Tim Ferriss
Quotes About Being a Badass Queen:
Let’s be honest here – you’re pretty badass. So own it! Show the world how amazing you are.
- “Me? Princess? No honey, I’m a queen.”
- “A queen will always turn pain into power.”
- “I only kneel down for the badass queen, which is indeed me.”
- “To become a queen, you have to give up playing the princess.” – E. Peterson
- “She is a queen that can go from being a royal to gangster in .5 seconds.”
- “Mind of a hustler, heart of a queen.”
- “I’m a queen, whether I have a king or not.”
- “In every woman, there is a queen.”
Quotes To Boost Your Confidence:
Confidence is one of the essential things of success in entrepreneurship. Remember, if you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will! That’s why these quotes play a huge role. You can choose your favorite one, write it down, and read it daily.
- “Confidence is not, ‘They will like m.’ Confidence instead is, ‘I’ll be fine if they don’t.” – Christina Grimmie
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “To anyone that ever told you you’re no good… They’re no better.” – Hayley Williams
- “Coffee in one hand. Confidence in the other.”
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.” – Marcus Garvey
- “Your energy introduces you before you even speak.”
- “What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Stop doubting yourself! Work hard, and make it happen.”
- “With confidence, you have won before you have started.” – Marcus Garvey
- “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
For When You Don’t Feel Supported:
Being a female entrepreneur can sometimes make you feel like it’s you against the world. People who you love don’t support you. It’s not because they don’t love you back. It’s because they want to protect you.
But here are the quotes that helped me many times. And I’m sure they will help you too.
- “I believed in myself when no one else did.”
- “At your absolute best, you still won’t be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you’ll still be worth it to the right person.” – Karen Salmansohn
- “If you want to support others, you have to stay upright yourself.” – Peter Heg
- “If it doesn’t make you fabulous, don’t do it, don’t buy it, don’t keep it.”
- “The truest help we can render an afflicted man is not to take his burden from him, but to call out his best energy, that he may be able to bear the burden.” – Phillips Brooks
- “People come and go. But the right ones stay.”
- “Never look back; there is nothing there for you.”
- “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies, so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
Quotes For When You Don’t Feel Good Enough:
We have all been there. We feel bad about ourselves, maybe believe others that we’re not good enough. But that is all a lie. And these quotes below will prove that to you!
- “Don’t ever say you’re not good enough. If that person can’t see how amazing you are, then they’re the one who’s not good enough for you.”
- “Maybe my best isn’t as good as someone else’s, but for a lot of people, my best is enough. Most importantly, for me it’s enough.” – Lindsey Stirling
- “Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.” – Ann Bradford
- “Spend less time tearing yourself apart, worrying if you’re good enough. You are good enough. And you’re going to meet amazing people in your life who will help you and love you.” – Reese Witherspoon
- “Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.”
- “If you’re waiting until you feel talented enough to make it, you’ll never make it.” – Criss Jami
- “The most important day is the day you decide you’re good enough for you. It’s the day you set yourself free.” – Brittany Josephina
- “All we have to do is forgive ourselves wholly and completely for ever thinking that we are not good enough!” – Jodi Aman
Two Word Quotes:
Sometimes two words are enough to get yourself into the right mood. So here are the top two-word quotes that any boss babe can use daily. Write them on sticky notes and put them somewhere in your workspace.
- Be fearless
- Aim high
- Fear not
- Find balance
- Hold on
- Why not?
- Just believe
- Miracle happens
- Start living
- Take chances
- Forever free
- Have patience
- Amplify hope
- Shift happens
- Try again
- Not yet
Sometimes quotes are enough to help you go through hard times. You’re getting the knowledge and guidance from successful entrepreneurs who already went through those obstacles.
Instead of going through hurdles alone, you can read inspirational quotes from successful people. It will give you a boost of motivation. And sometimes, all you need is just that!
So read the quotes and write your favorite ones down. You can also use them as Instagram captions or Facebook posts or share this entire post with your audience.