Social Media content tools are the backbone of any online business. They help you reach out to your audience and create an emotional connection with them. They also make your life easier!
However, without these tools, it’s going to take you much longer to craft magnificent posts – and that will lead to fewer leads and sales. But I’m sure that’s not what you want.
Using Social Media is all about creating excellent content that engages people on different levels through text posts, videos, or images.
Successful entrepreneurs rely on these content tools to get their message across in the most effective way possible. And I’m sure you want the same for your business.
So how do you know if a tool is worth purchasing? Let’s look at that, shall we?
This post includes affiliate links to products I love and recommend, meaning I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I will use the earnings to maintain my blog and business.
Table of Contents
How to know if Social Media content tools are worth your investment?
- The best content tools should help you save time,
- have an easy-to-use interface,
- boost your growth and give you insightful data that enables you to improve the efficiency of your content,
- help you stay organized,
- And they should be affordable.
Why should you use Social Media content tools in your business?
First and foremost, the content tools will save you an incredible amount of time so you can focus on other things in your business that matter most! Such as selling, providing excellent customer service, and all the other stuff that makes your business soar!
The more time you save in creating unique content, the more time you have to do other activities that will boost your profits.
And one of the most significant benefits is – it will save you tons of money on content creation! It might seem counter-intuitive because you’re investing in these tools. But if you would pay a copywriter or a graphic designer to do all the work for you, it would cost you way more – we’re talking about thousands of dollars more!
Now let’s look at all these fantastic Social Media content tools.
A List Of Ultimate Social Media Content Tools
Facebook posts with great images get 37% more engagement – according to this article here.
And Canva will help you do that! This is a fantastic graphic design tool with everything you need to craft beautiful Social Media images. It’s effortless to use, so you don’t need to be tech-savvy!
- Free – you get a lot for free! Over 250,000+ templates, hundreds of thousands of photos, 5GB of cloud storage, and more!
- PRO ($119.99 when paid annually, or $12.99 paid monthly) – you get everything the free version has, plus 100+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio, and graphics, 100GB of cloud storage, and so much more!
Is it worth paying for Canva PRO? Yes, because it’s one of the top Social Media content tools every entrepreneur needs! I’m using the PRO version almost daily, and it gives me more options to create beautiful graphic designs that boost my engagement and conversions. And a significant advantage is it’s very affordable, especially if you pay annually.
Visme is a simple but powerful, all-in-one graphic creation tool. It helps you create interactive presentations, beautiful infographics, killer Social Media graphics, documents, and so much more!
It’s an easy-to-use drag-and-drop online platform, so whether you’re a seasoned designer or a total beginner, with Visme, you can create engaging, dynamic branded content that makes people ask, “How did you do that?!”
- Free – it allows you to create up to 5 projects, you get 100 MB of storage, you can download your projects as JPG, and you get limited templates and charts.
- Standard ($180 when paid annually or $25 per month) – you can create up to 15 projects, 250MB of storage, all templates & charts, and more!
- Business ($348 when paid annually or $49 per month) – you can create unlimited projects, 10GB of storage, brand kit, analytics, and so much more!
I was fortunate enough to get one year of the Visme Business version for free, and I love it! Especially the infographics (those are my favorites!) I would say that it’s worth getting the Business account, but only if you’re already making some profits and you want to scale them up.
3.) 796 Social Media graphic templates
These templates are great for saving time, reducing stress, and increasing Social Media engagement! How do I know that? Well, because I created them.
You can customize them in Canva – meaning you can change all the colors, fonts, images, and elements. And here’s why they landed on this list of must-have Social Media content tools:
- fill-in-the-blank templates,
- ‘would you rather’ templates,
- ‘this or that’ templates,
- poll question templates,
- quote templates,
- infographic templates,
- sales & promo templates,
- freebie templates,
- testimonial templates,
- and Instagram story-size templates.
- I wanted to help as many entrepreneurs out, so it’s a very affordable package of graphic templates at only $37!
4.) Viral content templates
These are such astonishing and professional-looking graphic templates. You can unlock 100 tested and proven Viral Content Templates that are fully customizable in Canva.
They are expertly formulated to generate more engagement, grow your following, and boost sales without having to pay for ads!
- Super affordable at only $29.99!
1.) Facebook Live videos
Facebook Live is one of the best free Social Media content tools that Facebook is pushing hard. It can be a part of your powerful strategy to gain more trust and deepen the relationships with your audience.
It works great if you prepare it well, meaning – come up with a topic, show your beautiful face, and do some background research on the subject you’re discussing. Just make sure you have everything ready before starting!
Zoom is another fantastic tool that allows you to communicate with your team, customers, and prospects through online conferences! But you can also make pre-recorded videos with it.
- Free – you can host a video for up to 100 participants, unlimited group meetings for up to 40 minutes, unlimited one-to-one meetings with a 30-hour time limit per meeting, and you can use private & group chat.
- Pro ($14.99 per month) – host up to 100 participants, increase participants up to 1,000, group meetings for up to 30 hours, Social Media streaming, 1 GB cloud recording (per license)
- Business ($19.99 per month) – all from Pro, plus host up to 300 participants, recording transcripts, company branding, and more
Content writing tools
Are you an entrepreneur that needs ongoing content for your blog, Social Media, or email newsletters?
Discover an awesome tool that will help you eliminate all the struggle and speed up the whole process.
Copy.ai is a software program that will help you create unique and engaging content for your online business.
No matter what business you are in, content creation is going to be at the heart of your marketing efforts.
But that can be very hard! Product research, writing, editing, and publishing – it all takes a lot of your time and effort. With Copy.ai you will be able to generate high-quality articles from scratch in minutes.
It can also help you create:
- Product descriptions,
- Digital ad copy,
- Website copy,
- Social Media content,
- Sales copy,
- Bullet points,
- Rewrite sentences,
- Viral ideas,
- Strong headlines,
- And so much more!
- Free (10 free credits, 90 bonus credits for the first month, 90+ copywriting tools)
- Solo Monthly ($49, unlimited credits, unlimited projects, 90+ copywriting tools, 24/7 email support)
- Solo Annually ($35/month – $420 Billed Yearly, and you get the same as monthly plan)
2.) Big Income Paradise blog
Of course, I have to talk about my blog. You will find a ton of articles with content ideas that you can copy & paste. It’s perfect if you’re in a hurry and want to post something on your Social Media quickly.
And the best part – it’s FREE! So here are some of the blog posts with Social Media content ideas:
- 120 Killer Social Media Content Ideas Your Audience Will Love
- 333 Killer Social Media Questions To Skyrocket Your Engagement
- 70+ Interactive Facebook Posts For Killer Engagement
- 60+ Amazing Social Media Poll Questions To Skyrocket Your Engagement
- 57 Facebook Post Ideas To Help You Increase Engagement
- Freebie: 100 Social Media Engagement Post Ideas
Flick is a great tool that helps you find, manage and analyze Instagram hashtags. It will help you grow your account by reaching new audiences on the platform interested in what you have to say or sell.
In just minutes, Flick can give quality hashtag recommendations for the organic growth of followers from untapped audience profiles. So, in short – it’s going to save you hours of your time!
- Solo (£84 when paid annually or £10 per month) – link 1 Instagram account, track ten posts per month,
- Growth (£144 when paid annually or £16 per month) – link 2 Instagram accounts, track 30 posts per month
- Pro (£228 when paid annually or £24 per month) – link 5 Instagram accounts, track unlimited posts per month,
- Agency (£480 when paid annually or £50 per month) – link 12 Instagram accounts, track unlimited posts per month
Grammarly is a lifesaver because it will make sure that your Social Media posts are mistake-free and engaging! Even if you’re great at writing, we all know how frustrating it can be to look back on our Social Media content and see all those silly mistakes.
If you don’t want to waste time editing your posts, you should get this tool for Social Media content or your articles. Grammarly will save you hours of work, and it will also help you improve your posts.
- Free – spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Premium ($144 when paid annually) – everything in Free, clarity-focused sentence, rewrites, tone adjustments, inclusive language, word choice, formality level, fluency, additional advanced suggestions
- Business (Starting at $12.50 /member/month) – everything in Premium, style guide, snippets, brand tones, analytics dashboard, priority email support, account roles and permissions, SAML SSO (for accounts with 50+ users)
5.) Headline analyzer
This content tool is a fantastic add-on to your business. Creating powerful headlines is essential if you want people to read your posts!
Headline analyzer will show you if your title is engaging enough for people to want to read your Social Media post.
6.) Title generator
The title generator is one of the most beneficial Social Media content tools! It’s similar to the last one, but unlike Headline Analyzer, it will help you come up with unique titles!
You just need to input your keyword, and the tool will ‘spit out’ over 700 headline ideas. How cool is that?!
7.) Answer Socrates
Want more free content tools for Social Media? Well, Answer Socrates will help you discover the questions people are asking on Google about almost any topic. So it will help you see what content you should create to help your audience out.
8.) Answer the public
Answer the public is a similar tool to Answer Socrates, but you have limited searches per day. The main idea is the same – you get to see what people ask, so you should create posts that provide solutions.
- Free (limited searches)
- Monthly ($99 per month) – unlimited searches, up to 3 users, compare data over time, five search listening, alerts CSV export, hide branches & suggestions,
- Annual ($948 when paid annually) – everything in monthly, up to 5 users
- Expert ($199 per month) – everything from annual, unlimited users, 20 search listening alerts
9.) Social Media Content Secrets
I created this course specifically for busy entrepreneurs who want to learn how to create killer Social Media content that gets high engagement, reach, and converts to sales.
Inside you will learn:
- how to spend less time creating content that still attracts the right audience,
- you will learn how to write your content in an appealing way that is designed for engagement and sales,
- you’ll get an easy-to-follow framework for developing a consistent schedule and creating great posts people want to read,
- discover simple content techniques you can use immediately,
- watch as more leads turn into customers – without any guesswork,
- And so much more!
So are you ready to discover the most EFFECTIVE ways to create Social Media content that makes people throw money at you? Then get Social Media Content Secrets here.
- $97 or two payments of $49
Social Media content ideas and calendars
1.) The Ultimate Social Media Content Bundle
If we’re talking about the best Social Media content tools – this is it! The bundle is a solution for busy entrepreneurs who want to create valuable, engaging content and grow their business FAST!
If you’re sick and tired of spending hours creating content that doesn’t even convert, then The Ultimate Social Media Content Bundle is for you.
What’s included in the bundle:
- 1600+ Content Ideas ($199 Value)
- 796 Graphic Templates ($197 Value)
- Storytelling Strategies ($97 Value)
- 1 Year Content Calendar ($97 Value)
- Content Templates, headlines, and hashtags ($197 Value)
- 35 Ideas Where To Promote Your Business ($97 Value)
- List Of Holidays (USA, CA, UK, Australia, Fun) ($27 Value)
- And BONUSES ($73 Value)
2.) Yearly Social Media Content Calendar
The title of this product says it all. But you don’t only get 12 months of Social Media content planned out for you. There’s so much more inside!
Here’s What You’ll Get Inside:
- 600+ Content Ideas,
- Headlines & Hashtags ($97 Value)
- 796 Social Media Graphic Templates ($197 Value)
- Yearly Social Media Content Calendar ($97 Value)
- Holidays (USA, CA, UK, Australia, Fun) ($27 Value)
- BONUSES ($73 Value)
3.) Content Vault
This is a gem! In the vault, you’ll get over 4,200+ pieces of Social Media content that will help you boost engagement & make money online!
You can use this year’s worth of killer content so you can stop spending hours on Social Media and start enjoying time with your family!
But let me tell you about the best part – it is only $17!
- Social Media Content Calendar
- 112 Instagram Story Polls
- 130 Instagram Story Ideas
- 2000+ Hashtags for Instagram
- 180+ Facebook Group Questions
- 120 Social Media Content Ideas
- 115 Email Subject Lines
- 15 Email Templates
- 400 Blog Post Titles
- 100 Freebie Ideas
- 35 Places To Promote Your Biz
- Only $17!
4.) PixiStock Social Media content calendar
This content calendar from Pixistock is impressive! When I initially received it, I was pleasantly surprised by all of the ideas and value within. And here are the reasons why this calendar landed on the list of awesome Social Media content tools:
- 850+ social media prompts to help you create better content
- 570+ posts planned out for you in a 12-month calendar
- 100 Social Media engagement graphics (Canva template pack)
- Thousands of hashtag suggestions in 40+ business niches
- Caption Starter cheatsheet to jumpstart your copy
- Content Pillars cheatsheet to create a solid content marketing plan
- Quote lists, Original Quote Generator, Power words cheatsheet
- US Holiday ideas, the theme of the month, and observances
- A How-To instructional guide to getting you started
5.) Ivory Mix Social Media content calendar
The easy marketing planner contains many content ideas for 365 days, blog post ideas, hashtags, and more.
Here is what you will get inside the Easy Marketing Planner:
- 365-day content ideas and planner
- 12-Month Holiday and Seasonal Content Ideas
- 60+ Blog post ideas
- 200+ Caption Templates
- 150+ Daily Hashtag Ideas and Prompts
- 100+ Story Starters
- Visual Content Ideas and Prompts
- Printable Planning Sheets
6.) Angie Gensler Social Media content calendar
This product was my first purchase of all content calendars. It saved me more than 20+ hours, sanity, and it helped me create valuable, engaging content. So I’m sure you will love it!
Angie has two different purchase plans (see details below). Here’s what you get inside the annual plan:
- Content Calendar with daily post ideas planned out for you
- Image Pack with 438 ready-to-post images & editable templates
- Access to the Social Content App with daily Copy-and-Post Content
- Full access to new content created – including future Calendars, Images, and Copy-and-Post Content
- Great bonuses
- And you can lock in your price forever!
- $48 (one-time payment)
- Annual plan $96
You can read my review article of the content calendars mentioned above.
SmarterQueue is one of the most impressive Social Media content tools for entrepreneurs, influencers, and businesses. This content tool allows you to schedule posts individually or as a whole.
It has a separate queue and posting plan that will help reduce any timing needed from your end. It allows you to automate your content, so you don’t have to worry about what to post every day!
- Solo ($203.88 when paid annually or $19.99 per month) – 4 social profiles, ten posts per day, ten content categories, 500 queued posts, basic importer, basic analytics
- Business ($407.88 when paid annually or $39.99 per month) – 10 social profiles, 20 posts per day, 20 content categories, 1,000 queued posts, intermediate importer, intermediate analytics
- Agency ($815.88 when paid annually or $79.99 per month) – 25 social profiles, 40 posts per day, 50 content categories, 2,500 queued posts, advanced importer, advanced analytics
- Custom (the price depends on what options you choose)
Tassi is the fastest, easiest to use Social Media marketing software (scheduler) for entrepreneurs and business owners.
With it, you can schedule your posts in minutes rather than hours! It’s more than just a scheduler; it also has many other helpful features to make life easier on Social Media.
Here’s what you’ll get inside:
- Clever marketing calendar with recommended daily posts,
- Pre-written statuses with one click rewording,
- Graphic libraries + new content each month,
- All-in-one Social Media management system,
- Recurring posts,
- You can also personalize and brand your content,
- Video sharing,
- And some bonuses!
- $47 per month
- $397 per year
3.) Facebook group scheduler
This scheduler is one of the Social Media content tools that Facebook provides for free inside their platform. It allows you to schedule posts at any time of the day.
4.) Facebook business suite
And the last one of the free Social Media content tools you can use in your business is a Facebook business suit. It allows you to schedule content on Facebook and Instagram, analyze the performance of each post, and so much more!
Social Media content tools, such as Content Calendars, Jarvis, and schedulers, can help save time and automate your posting process. These are the best resources you can have in your toolkit!
You will save valuable time on Social Media management and yet still generate more followers, engagement, and profits with less work!
If this sounds like something that would benefit you and your online business, I highly recommend looking at this whole list of Social Media content tools.
Thank you for reading, and if you enjoyed this article, please share it on Social Media!
Ready to learn different Social Media marketing strategies? Then join us in our Free community for ambitious female entrepreneurs!