These business and Social Media tools will help you save time and create a better experience for your audience. They will also help you increase your revenue. So in short, they will make your life easier.
I’ll only recommend the free & paid tools I use & trust. This blog post will be updated regularly, so bookmark it to have easy access.
If you want to learn more about Social Media, business tips, tools, and more, please join us in our Free Marketing Coaching group. See you there!
This post includes affiliate links to products I really love and recommend, which means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I will use the earnings to maintain my blog and business.
Table of Contents
Which Social Media tools are the most useful for business?
There are a ton of Social Media tools that can help you grow your business. But the most useful ones are Canva (for graphics), Mailer Lite (for collecting leads), and of course, tools that every Social Media platform provides for free (For example, Facebook live videos, analytics, etc.).
Now let’s look at all the fantastic tools you should be using in your business to get an unfair advantage.
Graphics & Images
- Canva – it’s an excellent tool for creating graphics, freebies, infographics, and more. You can use it for free. But if you want the premium photos, videos, and the scheduler, you’ll have to upgrade to the PRO version. I upgraded last year and completely fell in love with it!
- Ivory Mix – this is more than just a stock photography site. Inside, you will get professional photos for branding yourself and excellent courses & workshops to help you grow your business fast! I was blown away by all the value inside the VIP membership. So it is one of my TOP recommendations.
- Unsplash – it’s a stock photography site where you can get free images. You will find many different styles for all sorts of niches.
Social Media Platforms & Tools
- Yearly Social Media content calendar – if you’re feeling overwhelmed with content creation, then get my Social Media calendar. It will save you lots of time & stress by giving you daily post ideas and so much more.
- Facebook group – a group, is perfect for building a community of raving fans. You should set up a private group (not public). That’s when your audience will feel safe to ask questions and share their pain points.
- Facebook business page – every business needs a page because it looks more professional.
- Instagram – it’s a great platform to grow your business.
- Twitter for business – use it for promoting your brand & business.
- Social Media live videos – video marketing is very popular. It will help you gain the trust of your audience.
- Social Media stories – stories are great for getting attention and promoting your business.
- Social Media analytics – you should be analyzing all of your results (engagement, followers, the best time to post, etc.)
Social Media Management Tools
- Creator Studio – this is a free tool on your Facebook page, where you can schedule posts to your page or even on Instagram. You can also check out the analytics.
- Later – it’s a scheduling tool that includes a free plan (30 posts per social profile). You can also upgrade and get more features.
- Tassi – this is another scheduling tool, but it doesn’t have a free plan. However, it is fantastic software with a graphics library, pre-written statuses, a smart marketing calendar, and so much more.
- Elementor – this is a fantastic WordPress website builder. I use it to create landing & sales pages. It has a ton of options and elements that will help you create a better user experience.
- Maggie Theme – I’m using this theme for my blog. It’s beautiful & straightforward.
Email Marketing Tools
- Mailer Lite – every business needs an email list. Mailer Lite is one of the best! I compared the prices and what you get with other email service providers. Mailer Lite is the most affordable, and you get a ton more options. Also, their team responds fast.
- Mail-Tester – this site will test the spamminess of your emails.
- Send Check It – it’s an email subject line tester.
- The Email Marketing Fairy – these are email marketing templates that are almost entirely written for you (with examples). They cover everything – from weekly newsletters to sales funnels, and everything in between. These templates helped me save a lot of time and get a more responsive email list (I started receiving replies, which never happened before). I also saw an increase in revenue.
Video Marketing Tools
- Zoom – it’s a tool for having video meetings, or you can record videos. I use it when I want to make videos where I share my screen. You can use it for free.
- Video Maker FX – it is software that helps you create fun & engaging videos. It’s easy to use, and it’s great for making presentations or product reviews.
- Trello – It’s an online organization and planning tool. You can use the free version because it has a ton of options. It’s my go-to online planner.
- Cute Planner – If you’re into cute stuff, then you’ll love this planner. It is funny, adorable, and it serves its purpose.
Tools For Business Research & Marketing
- Pinterest for business – Pinterest is terrific for getting traffic and also doing your research for content. There are millions of ideas so go check it out. And if you want to learn how to use Pinterest for business, get my Free mini-course here.
- Google – we all use it. So why not do your research for content or any other thing you need for business.
- YouTube – it’s a great platform to gain knowledge. But you can also get a ton of ideas for your business & content.
- Buzzsumo – this site is perfect for finding content that performs best.
- Quora – here you can find what people are asking about in your niche. It’s perfect when you’re searching for content ideas.
- Answer The Public – it’s a fantastic site that shows you all the questions people ask in your niche.
Grammar & Writing Tools
- Google Drive: you can create Google docs, sheets, slides, and more. Perfect for any business that has to write down ideas, create plans, or make presentations.
- Grammarly – it’s a life-saver when writing great blog posts, Social Media content, or anything else. It shows you where you made mistakes, and it helps you improve your writing. It’s a must-have tool for content creators. I used the free version, but I quickly realized I needed to upgrade. And I don’t regret it.
Ebook Creation Tools:
- Designrr – you are into ebook creation or if you want to make amazing freebies fast, then check out Designrr. It’s very inexpensive, and it will save you a ton of time. The results are always excellent. I was blown away by this tool.
- Canva – we talked about this tool before. But I have to mention it again because you can also create ebooks with it.
Tools For Selling Digital Products & Services
- Send Owl – if you already created digital products (or you’re planning to), but you don’t know where and how to sell them, then you need Sendo Owl. It’s an easy-to-use platform that will host your products, help you sell them, and also deliver the products to your customers. I use Send Owl for my products, and I love it!
- Bitly – It’s a free URL shortener. It converts long, weird links into short, branded ones.