‘Tis the season for Christmas captions! And it is also one of the most profitable parts of the year. So it’s smart to bring more awareness to your Instagram profile and business.
The captions below will add that extra oomph to your images. Let’s face it; we are all suckers for funny Christmas Instagram captions.
And if you want to jump-start and explode your engagement, make sure you read the following life-changing points (below). They will help you get a more significant reach and more followers.
But before you read on, I would love to invite you to our remarkable community on Facebook. Think of it as my Christmas gift to you.
Inside, you will connect with other boss babes and learn all the ins and outs of Social Media marketing. I share a ton of profitable business tips and strategies, so if you’re ready – click here.
Kickstart Your Instagram Engagement:
If you want to get a better reach, follow these essential steps. It will take some work, but you already know that. All your efforts are going to pay off, just commit to it. So let’s start.
1.) Engage On Other Profiles:
This step will take most of your time. But it is crucial. Leave meaningful comments on relatable posts. Start conversations with those people. Be genuinely interested in them. There is nothing worse than faking it! People will feel it, and you will waste your time.
2.) Create Sharable Content:
If you know what your audience wants – create it! People love sharing jaw-dropping posts. So think outside the box and create something exceptional for Christmas. And if you’re not sure what your followers want – well, easy peasy lemon squeezy – ASK THEM!
Also, check out my blog post with 120 Killer Social Media Content Ideas Your Audience Will Love.
3.) Have a Kickass Hashtag Strategy:
It would be best if you used the right hashtags. After all, that’s how you rank your posts.
Try to find 30 relevant hashtags. Make sure you don’t use only the most popular ones. It’s going to be very hard to rank for them because many people are already using them. Go for smaller and more niche-specific ones.
To find the best hashtags, go and see which ones your competitors are using.
4.) Post Daily And At The Right Time:
Use the analytics tool inside your Instagram business account. It will show you which day and time are the best. But don’t just post on the best days – post EVERY DAY! The Instagram algorithm favors those who use the platform daily.
5.) Make Your Followers Laugh:
People love to have fun and laugh, especially in times like this. That’s why I shared the funny Christmas captions first. Make sure you use at least one of those per week. Now let’s move on to the best part. It’s Caption time!
207 TOP CHRISTMAS CAPTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
To have easy and fast access to these captions, please bookmark my post, pin it, and share it on your Social Media.
Funny Christmas Captions:
As I said above, making your followers laugh will have a massive impact on your Instagram engagement. So choose the funniest captions, create an excellent graphic to go with it, and “sleigh” it! See what I did there 😉
- 1.) “Dear Santa, please define ‘nice.'”
- 2.) “Dear Santa, is it too late to say I’m sorry?”
- 3.) “Dear Santa…I can explain.”
- 4.) “I hope the reindeer eat the naughty list.”
- 5.) “Christmas cheer? I thought you said Christmas beer…”
- 6.) “Let’s face it… I’m on the naughty list.”
- 7.) “‘Tis the season…. for stretchy pants!”
- 8.) “Merry Elfin Christmas, Y’all!”
- 9.) “But first, let me take an elfie!”
- 10.) “Me every day: slay. Me in December: sleigh.”
- 11.) “I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.”
- 12.) “Happy Mariah Carey day!”
- 13.) “Relationship status: single and ready to jingle.”
- 14.) “My to-do list: eat, drink, be merry, nap.”
- 15.) “What did one ornament say to another? “I like hanging with you.”
- 16.) “Let’s be real… I’m the only gift you need.”
- 17.) “The elf did it.”
- 18.) “I’m only a morning person on December 25th.”
- 19.) “All I want for Christmas is
- 20.) “100% on the naughty list.”
You also might be interested in: 67 Amazing Social Media Poll Questions To Skyrocket Your Engagement
- 21.) “Feast mode ON!”
- 22.) “But First, presents.”
- 23.) “Oh, Deer!”
- 24.) “I’m a Gangsta wrapper!”
- 25.) “‘Tis the season! Let the overeating begin!”
- 26.) “I’m ready for Hallmark Christmas movie marathon season.”
- 27.) “I’m so getting coal this year!”
- 28.) “That’s too small to fit a pony.”
- 29.) “Knowing me is really the only gift you need. Just saying.”
- 30.) “I Hope Rudolph Eats the Naughty List. Fingers crossed!”
- 31.) “One day of coal vs. 364 days of fun… I’ll take my chances!”
- 32.) “You don’t have a Christmas topper? Put my selfie on because I’m a star!”
- 33.) “What do you call an elf who sings? A Wrapper.”
- 34.) “When someone asks ‘where is your Christmas spirit?’ is it wrong to point to the liquor cabinet?”
- 35.) “The Festival of Lights? More like the Festival of Carbs.”
- 36.) “Petition to celebrate Christmas year-round. Sign below!”
- 37.) “One more cookie and I swear I’ll fit in the Santa costume.”
- 38.) “All the jingle ladies.”
- 39.) “This is my resting Grinch face.”
- 40.) “Consider this photo my Christmas card to you all.”
- 41.) “Here’s why I didn’t make this year’s nice list…”
- 42.) “Totally sleighed it.”
- 43.) “My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge.”
- 44.) “What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire? Frostbite!”
- 45.) “Too bad we can’t gift wrap common sense.”
- 46.) “The tree isn’t the only thing getting lit this year.”
- 47.) “‘Tis the season to sparkle.”
- 48.) “Bah, humbug!”
- 49.) “Happy holiyays.”
- 50.) “Single bells, single bells, single all the way.”
- 51.) “Permanently on the naughty list…and loving it!”
- 52.) “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy hot chocolate, and that’s kind of the same thing.”
- 53.) “Dear Santa, I’ve been good all year. Most of the time. Once in a while. Nevermind, I’ll buy my own stuff.”
Clever Christmas Captions:
These captions are short, but they sure are creative. Pair them up with a beautiful graphic, and you will have more engagement in no time. Don’t forget to think outside the box.
- 54.) “Smile like you mean it. This is how we earn our presents.”
- 55.) “Meet me under the mistletoe.”
- 56.) “All spruced up.”
- 57.) “If a big, jolly guy grabs you and puts you in a bag, don’t worry: I told Santa I wanted a Good Friend for Christmas.”
- 58.) “Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.”
- 59.) “It’s feeling a lot like Christmas.”
- 60.) “Coffee & Christmas music.”
- 61.) “Fa la la la.”
- 62.) “More peppermint, please.”
- 63.) “Stay cozy.”
- 64.) “My favorite color is Christmas lights.”
- 65.) “The world changes when it snows.”
Cute Christmas Captions:
Who doesn’t love cute, right? Your followers won’t be able to resist! Create adorable images to go with the captions below. Oh, P.S.: Selfies work very well!
- 66.) “It is the Season to Sparkle.”
- 67.) “Friends like you make the season bright. Merry Christmas!”
- 68.) “Christmas Magic is in the air.”
- 69.) “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is simple: loving others.”
- 70.) “Love the giver more than the gift.”
- 71.) “Make it a December to remember.”
- 72.) “You rock my Christmas socks.”
- 73.) “There’s snow place like home.”
- 74.) “Merry everything and happy always.”
- 75.) “Hot cocoa + holiday movies + family = Christmas”
- 76.) “Today’s to-do list: snuggle up by the tree with a mug of hot cocoa.”
- 77.) “Hibernation mode: ON!”
- 78.) “Kindness is free, so sprinkle that stuff everywhere.”
- 79.) “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth, sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.”
- 80.) “I love you snow much!”
- 81.) “Wishing you and yours a holly jolly Christmas!”
- 82.) “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day.”
- 83.) “It’s Christmas jammie time!”
- 84.) “Keep calm and Christmas on.”
You might be interested in 20 Killer Facebook Poll Questions And Ideas
Christmas Captions For Photos:
Maybe you will be doing different activities over Christmas. So I got you covered! Here are captions for various occasions. If you’re going to spend time with family, on the snow, or even skiing – you will find the right caption! So take photos of all the ventures you will do this winter.
Family Christmas Captions:
Family time is the best time! That’s why these captions are essential. You should always show other parts of your life, not just business. Your followers want to know more about you and how you live. So here are the captions that will go perfectly with your family photo.
- 85.) “Blessed to be with my family for Christmas.”
- 86.) “Family, happiness, and Christmas together in a picture.”
- 87.) “Christmas is so much better when you’re with family.”
- 88.) “We’re a simple, happy family this Christmas.”
- 89.) “Let’s never stop making Christmas memories together.”
- 90.) “This family is the best present I got.”
- 91.) “My family is ready to jingle!”
If you have snow this Christmas, then pair it up with the captions below.
- 92.) “When life gives you snow, make snow angels.”
- 93.) “If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.”
- 94.) “There’s snow place like home.”
- 95.) “Snowflakes are kisses from heaven.”
- 96.) “I’m snow excited! It’s finally wintertime!”
- 97.) “Outside looks like a real-life snow globe.”
- 98.) “Snow days are the best days.”
- 99.) “I love you snow much.”
- 100.) “This weather is snow joke!”
- 101.) “Up to snow good.”
The cold winter has started for most of us. While the freezing part is not fun, you can make it better with these captions.
- 102.) “‘Tis the season to be freezin’.”
- 103.) “I wasn’t made for winter.”
- 104.) “Keep calm and winter on.”
- 105.) “I glove winter.”
- 106.) “Discover the beauty of winter.”
- 107.) “Hello, Winter! It’s so nice to see you again.”
- 108.) “A snowflake is winter’s version of a butterfly.”
- 109.) “I’m giving winter the cold shoulder.”
- 110.) “If only my teeth were as white as my legs in the winter.”
- 111.) “For people who have warm memories, winter is never cold to them.”
Do you love skiing? Don’t forget to mention that on Instagram. Talking about your favorite winter activities will connect you with your followers. The more they know about you, the better!
- 112.) “See you on the slopes.”
- 113.) “Skiing is more than a sport. It’s a way of life!”
- 114.) “What happens on the slopes, stays on the slopes.”
- 115.) “Keep calm and ski on.”
- 116.) “To ski or not to ski? That isn’t a question.”
- 117.) “Rise and glide.”
- 118.) “It’s all downhill from here.”
- 119.) “A bad day on the slopes beats a good day at work.”
Punny Christmas Captions:
Do you think you should always be serious in your business? Well, I got news for you! You don’t need to be. Show the other side of you, the bubbly side. Your followers will love you for making them laugh!
- 120.) “Your presents is requested.”
- 121.) “It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.”
- 122.) “It’s the most wonderful time for…a beer!”
- 123.) “Christmas has me feeling extra Santa-mental.”
- 124.) “Have your elf a merry little Christmas.”
- 125.) “Santa Paws!”
- 126.) “I’m feelin’ pine.”
- 127.) “Say it ain’t snow!”
- 128.) “The forecast is un-brrr-lieveable.”
Christmas Song Captions:
We can’t avoid Christmas music. It’s everywhere, especially Mariah Carey songs! That’s why song captions can do very well on Instagram. Choose your favorite.
- 129.) “Walking in a winter wonderland.” – B. Crosby
- 130.) “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.” – Bing Crosby
- 131.) “All I want for Christmas is you.” – Mariah Carey
- 132.) “It’s the most wonderful time of the year.” – Andy Williams
- 133.) “Baby, it’s cold outside.” – Dean Martin
- 134.) “Kiss me on this cold December night.” – Michael Bublé
- 135.) “Have yourself a merry little Christmas.” – Judy Garland
- 136.) “Under the mistletoe, watching the fire glow.” – Taylor Swift
- 137.) “Do you want to build a snowman?” – Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez
- 138.) “We need a little Christmas now.” – Johnny Mathis
- 139.) “It’s the most wonderful time of the year.” – Andy Williams
- 140.) “I know exactly what I want this year. Santa, can you hear me?” – Britney Spears
- 141.) “I’ll be home for Christmas.” – Bing Crosby
Christmas Movie Captions:
What’s your favorite Christmas movie? You can quote something from it! Find a perfect movie caption below and bring the Christmas spirit on Instagram.
- 142.) “Merry Christmas, you filth animal!” – Home Alone
- 143.) “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” – Buddy the Elf
- 144.) “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.” – The Polar Express
- 145.) “What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.” – How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- 146.) “God bless us, every one.” – A Christmas Carol
- 147.) “Do you want to build a snowman?” – Frozen
- 148.) “Oh. How jolly our Christmas will be!” – The Nightmare Before Christmas
- 149.) “Every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings.” – It’s A Wonderful Life
- 150.) “Son of a nutcracker.” – Elf
- 151.) “I suppose it all started with the snow. You see, it was a very special kind of snow. A snow that made the happy happier, and the giddy even giddier.” – Frosty the Snowman
- 152.) “SANTA! I know him!” – Elf
You might also be interested in 100 Social Media Engagement Post Ideas
- 153.) “I triple-dog-dare ya!” – A Christmas Story
- 154.) “Blast this Christmas music. It’s joyful and triumphant.” – How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- 155.) “If you look for it, I’ve got a sneaky feeling you’ll find that love actually is all around.” – Love Actually
- 156.)” Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen.” – Home Alone
- 157.) “It’s Christmas Eve. It’s the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be.” – Scrooged
- 158.) “Charlie Brown, you’re the only person I know who can take a wonderful season like Christmas and turn it into a problem. Maybe Lucy’s right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you’re the Charlie Browniest.” – Linus Van Pelt (A Charlie Brown Christmas)
- 159.) “Now don’t any of you worry your heads about Santa, Mrs. Claus will have him plenty fattened up before Christmas Eve. It’s always the same story.” – Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer
Merry Christmas Business Captions:
You can use these Christmas Insta captions for business. Just because it’s the most magical part of the year doesn’t mean you shouldn’t bring awareness to your company. That’s precisely why you should! Remind your followers about it.
- 160.) “Wishing you joy, peace, and prosperity. Merry Christmas! [company name]”
- 161.) “Happy Holidays and warm wishes. May your business thrive! Merry Christmas. [company name]”
- 162.) “Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year. [company name].”
- 163.) “May you have a spectacular Christmas. Wishing you lots of abundance of everything good. [company name]”
- 164.) “We at [company name] wish you a very Merry Christmas!”
- 165.) “Another year is ending. We want to pause and wish you a warm and Merry Christmas. From our entire team at [company name].”
- 166.) “From: [company name] – To: YOU. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas!”
- 167.) “Wishing you a joyful Christmas! From the very merry team at [company name].”
- 168.) “I am so grateful to have an audience like you in my life. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! [company name]”
- 169.) “May peace, happiness, and prosperity be yours this holiday season. Merry Christmas! [company name]”
- 170.) “Merry Christmas! Wishing you a prosperous year ahead! [company name]”
- 171.) “May joy, love, and comfort be with you and yours during this Holiday Season. Merry Christmas! [company name]”
Christmas Quotes As Captions:
Quotes always do the trick. That’s why Instagram is full of them. But make sure you stand out from the rest. Create a gorgeous and unique graphic and include one of these quotes.
- 172.) “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.” – Nora Roberts
- 173.) “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.” – Agnes M. Pharo
- 174.) “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” – Alexander Smith
- 175.) “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” – Edna Ferber
- 176.) “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens
- 177.) “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.” – George Carlin
- 178.) “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles M. Schulz
- 179.) “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” – Ruth Carter Stapleton
- 180.) “Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed.” – Ann Garnett Schultz
You might also be interested in: 57 Facebook Post Ideas To Help You Increase Engagement
- 181.) “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- 182.) “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” – Roy L. Smith
- 183.) “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hills
- 184.) “There’s nothing cozier than a Christmas tree all lit up.” – Jenny Han
- 185.) “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- 186.) “Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.” – David Cameron
- 187.) “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” – Eric Severeid
- 188.) “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken
- 189.) “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.” – B.C. Forbes
- 190.) “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Theresa
- 191.) “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.” – Winston Churchill
- 192.) “When purchasing gifts becomes the focal point of the season, we lose focus on what’s truly important.” – Joshua Fields Millburn
Other Christmas Instagram Captions:
I wanted to give you some extra options. Now you’re ready to take over Instagram!
- 193.) “My best present is wrapped around my arms.”
- 194.) “Be good, or I will text Santa!”
- 195.) “Dear Santa! Just leave your credit card under the tree.”
- 196.) “Christmas is canceled! I told Santa I’ve been good this year. He died laughing.”
- 197.) “OMG! I see Santa. Hurry up, pretend to be good!”
- 198.) “Friends are like Christmas lights. Some are broke. Others just don’t work for you, and others make your day shine bright.”
- 199.) “It’s about presence, not about presents!”
- 200.) “All roads lead home for the holidays.”
- 201.) “Christmas Tree O’ Christmas Tree Your Ornaments Are History.”
- 202.) “Dear Santa! Please refer to my Pinterest boards.”
- 203.) “Dream big, sparkle more, shine bright.”
- 204.) “Deer to dream!”
- 205.) “You know what I got for Christmas? Fat. I got fat.”
- 206.) “Merry Crisis! I mean Merry Chrysler! Damn you, autocorrect!
- 207.) “Ho Ho Holy sh*t, it’s almost Christmas!”
Christmas Resources For Business:
Who doesn’t want to scale up their business, right? Here are the top business resources that will help you increase real followers on Instagram, get massive engagement, and build your business fast.
1.) BUSINESS PLAN WORKBOOK:
Every business needs a plan. That is an essential part you shouldn’t miss! It will give you clarity on how to attract hungry buyers to your business.
This Business plan workbook has more than 40 pages of secrets, exercises, and valuable tips that will help you crush your business goals. Get it here now and start planning!
2.) 100 VIRAL CONTENT TEMPLATES:
If you’re struggling to create graphics, and you waste hours on making them, then check this out. These kickass templates are your jackpot! They cover all parts of the business; conversation, community, credibility, connection, and conversion.
These strategically made templates are for any online business. They will save you time, help you grow your followers and engagement. You can get them here now.
3.) DESIGNRR – CREATING EBOOKS IN MINUTES:
This ebook creation tool is the best investment for all bloggers, entrepreneurs, and marketers. It will make your life easy.
Have you been thinking about creating an ebook that you can sell? Or maybe you want to give it as a freebie and grow your email list? With Designrr, you can do that in a couple of minutes! Check it out here.
Now over to you! Tell me, which Christmas captions will you be using the most?