Hey business owner!
You know Instagram is a powerful marketing tool that can create big profits in your small business. To use the platform to its maximum potential, you need to use it correctly.
People’s number one mistake on Instagram is – having poor content or captions that do not connect with their audience.
So the key to getting more followers and engagement is how you write your post. Also, make sure you are posting quality photos on your account.
I wanted to help you out; that’s why I created these 90+ summer Instagram captions for your small business.
Through these captions, you’ll be able to attract more followers, get more engagement, and increase your profits.
Why do you need Instagram captions for small business
Small business owners have plenty of challenges, but one thing we don’t need is the difficulty of coming up with captions for our Instagram accounts.
Captions are the perfect way to give your posts extra flavor and personality, and it helps you connect with your target audience.
They can help you reach out to an entirely new audience, engage your current customers, and even gain new followers by giving them a reason to check out your account.
Trying to come up with high-quality posts can be challenging, though, especially if you’re not a Social Media expert. That’s why I’ve put together this list of summer Instagram captions for small business owners.
How to make your content stand out
Have you ever wondered why some small business owners seem to be able to dominate Instagram with their content?
It’s not because they’re famous or because they have a huge budget – at least not at the beginning. It’s because they’re excellent at creating content that people love and want to share.
Creating unique captions is not easy, but it’s something anyone can learn how to do.
And I want to help you get started right now by sharing some do’s & don’ts on making your Instagram captions stand out to get more engagement and sales:
- If you post the same content as everyone else, no one will be interested in it. Find the gaps in your industry – what’s missing? What is no one talking about?
- The tone of voice is also essential when it comes to Instagram captions. You can choose what type of voice best fits your brand.
- Using unrelated hashtags is another mistake many people make. So use the ones that make sense and avoid over-used or banned hashtags.
- Use short sentences – the most effective way to get someone’s attention is with short sentences or phrases.
- Don’t just share photos of your products and over-promote. Your followers go on Social Media to be social, not to be bombarded by promotional posts.
- Use emojis and spaces to make it easier for your followers to read.
5 tips on getting more engagement
Are you failing to get engagement? If you want your Instagram posts to get more attention and love, then you’ll have to put in the work and add value.
Here are 5 tips that can help you get more engagement on your Instagram posts:
- Posting at the right time of day will help increase your chances of engagement on your posts. Check your analytics regularly to see which day and time are the best.
- Hashtags are a great way to gain more exposure, but you want to make sure you use them properly, so you must know how many hashtags to use and when it’s ok or not ok to use certain ones.
- Post quality content – focus all your attention on making sure you’re posting awesome stuff that will get people talking about it.
- Comment on other people’s content. This feeds back into engagement; if you’re responding to comments and engaging with other users, they’re more likely to engage with you.
- Make sure your bio presents you and your brand in the right way. It should be clear who you help and how you help them.
4 ways to increase profits using Instagram
It’s not a secret that Instagram is a fantastic tool for growing your brand, increasing sales, and boosting engagement with your customers. What you may not know is how to take advantage of the platform.
To help you do just that, I’ve compiled 4 ways to boost your Instagram profits.
1. Engage customers through storytelling. You can build a more personal relationship with your potential customers by sharing your vision and mission. So share behind-the-scenes content or tell the story of why you started with your business.
2.) Tailor your strategy to attract your ideal customers. Don’t try to wing it because you’ll only waste your time. Anything you do will require you to have a strategy. So take the time to get to know your audience and build up a plan around them.
3.) Before you start posting content onto Instagram, make sure that you have a goal in mind. What are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to increase awareness of your brand? Do you want to generate leads or sales? Whatever you’re trying to accomplish, make sure it ties in with your overall business goals.
4.) Add personality to your brand. Your followers will have a chance to get a sense of who you are and what your business stands for. This makes Instagram a fantastic way for your brand to connect with ideal customers.
Cute Summer Instagram Captions
- The only thing better than a summer Sunday is a summer Sunday with my boss babes.
- Laying by the pool is way more fun with my lady bosses.
- The best part of summer isn’t the beach, pool days, or backyard cookouts; it’s spending time with my girls and watching them achieve their goals!
- Summer & hustle vibes! That’s what it’s all about.
- My followers are the sunshine to my summer.
- The best part of this summer: my amazing customers!
- It’s that time of year. The weather is beautiful, days are long, and business is good. It doesn’t get much better than this!
- Summer strolling with my boss babe.
- Peak summer vibes with my boss ladies.
- Summer, ice cream, and a new business idea!
Funny Summer Instagram Captions
- Suns out, buns out, boss babes!
- Sorry, we’re closed. Hey, it’s summertime – our minds are on vacation.
- Summer for small biz owners consists of answering emails with a cold one in our hands.
- Doing all the summer activities: beach…business…pools…business…
- Catching all the rays ☀ not at the beach, though, but in my home office!
- Working hard or hardly working?
- What’s your favorite summer activity? Mine is shopping at a small business.
- My summer morning routine: drink coffee and TRY to work on my business.
- Eat. Sleep. Work. Beach. Repeat.
- Boss babes just wanna have sun & profits!
You might also be interested in 4th Of July Captions For Instagram To Help You Boost Engagement
Summer quotes for Instagram
- “I felt like summer had taken me over.” – Junot Diaz
- “Everything good, everything magical, happens between the months of June and August.” – Jenny Han
- “Summertime. It was a song. It was a season. I wondered if that season would ever live inside of me.” – Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- “The summer night is like a perfection of thought.” – Wallace Stevens
- “Summertime is always the best of what might be.” – Charles Bowden
- “When the sun is shining, I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” – Wilma Rudolph
- “If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “I could never in a hundred summers get tired of this.” – Susan Branch
- “It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine… it’s summertime!” – Kenny Chesney
- “You are so much sunshine in every square inch.” – Walt Whitman
Summer Instagram captions for vacation
- Vacation to-do list for small biz owners: 1. Get a tan 2. Swim 3. Try not to think of business tasks.
- Reminder for biz owners: it’s ok to go on vacation and relax.
- All that work and hustle make this the best time of year to kick back and relax.
- Forget about the biz and get a little warm weather therapy this summer.
- I’m on island time.
- On vacation… be back never. Ok, ok, I’ll be back on Monday.
- Paradise located – paradise found! I’m off!
- Vacation mode: ON!
- I need a six-month vacation twice a year.
- My summer vacation is going swimmingly!
Summer Instagram story questions
- This small business owner is ready for the weekend. Does anyone feel like a trip to the beach?
- What have you learned this summer about being a small business owner?
- What are some of your favorite things to do in the summer?
- What is your favorite summertime activity?
- What are your plans for the summer?
- What is your favorite thing about summer?
- What are you most excited about for this summer?
- What is the most challenging thing in your business this time of year?
- What is the best summer memory of your life?
- What do you think about when you hear the word “Summer”?
You might also be interested in: 333 Killer Social Media Questions To Skyrocket Your Engagement
Short Summer Instagram captions
- Another summer day at my home office.
- Work hard. Enjoy summer harder.
- Summertime is an excellent time to hustle!
- Small business owner’s summer drink – coffee!
- Working from the beach 🌊
- I’m a small biz owner, but I have my big summer moments.
- Woohoo! It’s my happy season.
- I was made for sunny days!
- Sunshine on my mind.
- Good time, tan lines.
Check out these 17 Summer Marketing Ideas For Social Media that will help you boost your profits!
Beach Instagram captions
- Working from the beach – it’s the small biz life.
- Working on my biz – is not a bad way to spend a day at the beach.
- We’re having too much fun at the beach to come up with a clever caption for this one.
- I am feeling a little stressed from the daily hustle. The beach is calling my name!
- Tropic like it’s hot.
- All I need is a good dose of vitamin sea.
- Find me under the palms.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- I can sea clearly now.
- Just another beach pic for your feed.
Captions for summer pics
- I am ready to make some iced coffee, sit in the garden, and work on my biz.
- After a long business day, kick back with a yummy cocktail and fire up the grill.
- Mornings with good coffee and work paired with warm sunshine = perfection!
- Summer starts NOW!
- A bikini kinda life.
- Nice dreams and ice creams.
- When you can’t find the sunshine – be the sunshine.
- The only BS I need is bikinis and sandals.
- Keep calm and enjoy the sun.
- Summer is the season we live for.
Do you want to get more post ideas? Then read my article: 120 Killer Social Media Content Ideas Your Audience Will Love
Summer Lyrics for Instagram
- “The summer won’t start without you.” – Selena Gomez
- “We’re cool for the summer.” – Demi Lovato
- “All summer single, I wanna be what I wanna be.” – Billy Idol
- “‘Cause I got that sunshine in my pocket Got that good soul in my feet.” – Justin Timberlake
- “In the summertime, when the weather is hot, you can stretch right up and touch the sky.” – Mungo Jerry
- “Hip-hop in the summer (What? What? What?) Don’t be a bummer, babe.” – Lana Del Rey ft. A$AP Rocky, Playboi Carti
- “It’s a Hot Girl Summer, so you know she got it lit.” – Megan Thee Stallion, JT & Nicki Minaj
- “Summer, summer, summertime Time to sit back and unwind.” – DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
- “Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, yeah Make you wanna move your dancing feet now.” – Bob Marley
Here are also 100 Free Social Media post ideas that will help you boost engagement.
Promotional summer Instagram captions
- Saying no to what society says you should do this summer – and saying yes to following your dreams! Here’s why I provide affordable products.
- This summer, dress up your outfit with some adorable and trendy new sunglasses. Stack them together for a playful look.
- Are your sales down this summer? I found a killer way to boost them. Who wants to learn the strategy?
- This summer, while you’re at the beach or poolside, your small business can still make money. Here’s how…
- Sit back, relax 🌴 and get inspired by this small business owner who is making their dreams come true this summer.
- Vacation season is heating up, and so are our (products). Grab (product) while it’s still in stock.
- Hey guys! We’re so pumped to announce that we’re having a flash sale with 50% OFF our top courses/products…
- It’s no secret that we’re pretty big fans of summer sales. And we have a special one for you. 50% off (product). So grab yours now.
- We’ve got good news for you! A special summer sale is here – get 50% off (product), and you also receive a gift.
- Wow! This summer is hot! We’ve got a limited number of (product) left, so get yours while they’re still in stock!
Before you go, grab over 4,200+ pieces of Social Media content to help you boost engagement & make money online [Only $17]!
(PLUS YEARLY SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CALENDAR)
Conclusion for summer Instagram captions
If you are looking for various ways to promote your small business, you should take advantage of the summer Instagram captions in this article.
Posting them will help you gain more followers and grow your business. But it’s always essential to plan everything out first.
The key to success is creating great Instagram captions that inform and entertain. This allows your followers to gain new insights and enjoy themselves while reading.
Hopefully, these summer Instagram captions helped you with some ideas for promoting your small business this summer. Now go out there and shine!