If you have been searching for the best Social Media content calendar, you came to the right place. It can be hard to pick and choose the best one for you.
That’s why I’ll show you my 4 favorite ones and what you get inside. Then you can decide which one fits your business needs best.
But before you start reading on, I would like to invite you to our Free Marketing Coaching Group, where I share a ton of Social Media tips, business hacks, and so much more.
This post includes affiliate links to products I really love and recommend, which means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I will use the earnings to maintain my blog and business.
Table of Contents
The Best Social Media Content Calendars
The Ultimate Social Media Content Bundle
Of course, I have to talk about my product first – The Ultimate Social Media Content Calendar. I put a lot of love and effort into it.
Right now, I’m making a massive update so that you will get even more value. Let’s get straight to the nitty-gritty. What do you get inside?
- 1600+ Social Media Content Ideas ($199 Value)
- 796 Social Media Graphic Templates ($197 Value)
- Content Marketing & Storytelling Strategies ($57 Value)
- Yearly Social Media Content Calendar ($47 Value)
- Content Templates, headlines, and hashtags ($79 Value)
- 35 Ideas Where To Promote Your Business ($19 Value)
- List Of Holidays (USA, CA, UK, Australia, Fun) ($7 Value)
Everyone loves bonuses. That’s why you will get these:
- Powerful Persuasive Words List ($37 Value)
- Call To Action Keywords ($29 Value)
- Social Media Checklist ($7 Value)
The total value of The Social Media Content Bundle is $678, but you can get it for only $79!
If you’re a busy small business owner, marketer, or entrepreneur, and you want to save your time and create content faster, then grab this content bundle here.
Not sure if a content calendar will help you in business? Then read my blog post about 7 Killer Ways a Content Calendar Will Increase Your Marketing
Pixistock – Social Media Content Calendar
This content calendar from Pixistock is impressive! When I first got it, I was pleasantly surprised.
It works great for a personal brand or small business owner. Now let’s look at what is inside this calendar:
- 850+ social media prompts to help you create better content
- 570+ posts planned out for you in a 12-month calendar
- 100 Social Media engagement graphics (Canva template pack)
- Thousands of hashtag suggestions in 40+ business niches
- Caption Starter cheatsheet to jumpstart your copy
- Content Pillars cheatsheet to create a solid content marketing plan
- Quote lists, Original Quote Generator, Power words cheatsheet
- US Holiday ideas, theme of the month, and observances
- An instructional How-To guide to get you started
And the best thing about this content calendar is – it’s only $29 (one time)! You can get it here.
IvoryMix – The Easy Marketing Planner
I got this marketing planner inside the IvoryMix VIP membership. It has a ton of content ideas, and it even covers the blogging part.
Here is what you will get inside the Easy Marketing Planner:
- 365-day content ideas and planner
- 12-Month Holiday and Seasonal Content Ideas
- 60+ Blog post ideas
- 200+ Caption Templates
- 150+ Daily Hashtag Ideas and Prompts
- 100+ Story Starters
- Visual Content Ideas and Prompts
- Printable Planning Sheets
It’s available in PDF, Google sheets/doc, and Trello. The price is only $27 (one time). If you want this content calendar, then get it here.
Angie Gensler – Social Media Content Calendar
This content calendar from Angie was my first purchase. It saved me more than 20+ hours and helped me create more valuable content.
I’m sure you will love it. There are two different plans. Let’s look at what you’ll get inside the one-time payment plan (one-time payment of $48):
- 365 days of post ideas planned out for you
- 52 questions to increase engagement
- 52 inspiring quotes to increase likes
- 12 brain teasers to rack up the comments
- 53 holidays to spark community
- Resources to help you master Social Media marketing
- Available in 5 formats (Google Sheet, Microsoft Excel, Google Calendar, Printable PDF)
- Available in 77 languages
In the annual plan, you will get all of the above and also the following ($8/month – $96 billed annually):
- 442 ready-to-post images or edit to fit your brand using Canva
- Access to the Social Content App with daily Copy-and-Post Content
- Full access to new content created – including future Calendars, Images, and Copy-and-Post Content
There are many advantages of a Social Media content calendar. And all of the above are super valuable. They will help you save time, create better posts, stay consistent, and be more productive.
So which one is your favorite?