If you’re running a business, you want a better Social Media engagement to reach more people. And by using these 70+ interactive Facebook posts, you will achieve that.
But sometimes it’s hard to come up with a good idea. Maybe you’re in a hurry, or you’re just exhausted from creating so much content for your business.
That’s why I made an extensive list of interactive posts. There are over 70 ideas you can copy and paste. You can also change them and make them more personal.
Before you check them out, I would like to invite you to our Free Marketing Coaching group. Inside, you’ll learn a ton of great Social Media strategies, business tips, and more! Click here & join us.
Table of Contents
Interactive posts for Facebook to boost your engagement
- Share a GIF of your current mood.
- If you could travel anywhere in time, where would you go?
- If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
- Name one thing you don’t eat.
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite thing about spring?
- What are you obsessed with most?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What movie freaked you out as a kid?
- Are you more of a coffee or tea person?
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What is your favorite Social Media platform?
- How many tattoos do you have?
- If you could have any item for free, what would you choose?
- Post a GIF that describes your Friday night.
- Name a Disney movie using only emojis.
- Which is your favorite emoji?
- What is your favorite quote? Please share it with us.
- Where are you from?
- How many kids do you have?
- What’s the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
- Where would you live for the rest of your life?
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
- If you could have one wish granted, what would you wish for?
- How did you meet your best friend?
- Tell me something that you dislike that everyone else seems to love.
- Snap a close-up of an object, and we will try to guess what it is.
- What’s your favorite fall recipe?
- Fill in the blank: You should never interrupt a woman when she is ________.
- Using a GIF – what was your first job?
- At what age did you become a parent?
- Are you team Apple or team Android?
- This or that: cats or dogs?
- Name your favorite Disney character.
- What song are you embarrassed to admit you like?
- What life lesson have you learned recently?
- What’s on your wishlist?
- What’s the quote you live your life by?
- What’s the household chore you hate the most?
- Fill in the blank: Today I will be ________.
- Tag someone amazing and let them know they are beautiful.
- How are you relaxing today?
- Finish the sentence: Life would be boring without ________.
- Pencil eyeliner or liquid eyeliner?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s the most used phrase in your house?
- What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do but never have?
- What’s something crazy you used to believe in?
- Who is your celebrity crush? Post a photo.
- What’s your all-time favorite TV series?
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
- Let’s have a good laugh. Share a funny meme with us.
- Post the last pet photo you took.
- Sunday Funday: using a GIF – what’s your favorite thing to do on Sundays?
- This or that: sunrise or sunset?
- Are you a saver or a spender?
- You have 30 minutes to spend $1K in one store. What store are you going to?
- Who has had the most significant impact on you?
- Who or what are you avoiding right now?
- Would you rather go shopping or dancing?
- In three words: where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What’s the best part of your life right now?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
- Share any random fact.
- Tell me something you can never find when you need it.
- Ruin Thanksgiving in 4 words.
- Search your name in the GIF bar. Share the first one that pops up.
- Share three things you love about yourself.
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- What puts you in a good mood?
- Name a book that changed your life.
- What are your must-have snow day items?
- If you had a theme song that played every time you walked into a room, what would it be?
- You just won the lottery. What’s the first thing you’re buying?
- What three words best describe you?
- What is one talent you wish you had?
- You have to get a tattoo of the last emoji you used. How screwed are you?
Need more content ideas? Then check out my blog post: 120 Killer Social Media Content Ideas Your Audience Will Love.
What is an interactive post?
An interactive post is a content that spikes people’s curiosity and makes them want to engage in it. That means they comment, like, share, or click-through.
The best interactive posts are usually questions, pool questions, and funny content. If you want to learn more about what content converts best, read my blog post: What Type Of Social Media Content Converts Best?
How do I make an interactive post on Facebook?
If you want to make an interactive post on Facebook, think about something that most people can relate to (relatable post). If your audience experienced that thing before, they would more likely engage in your post.
You might also be interested in my blog post: What Makes a Social Media Post Successful?
What to post on Facebook to get a lot of likes?
If you want to get a lot of likes on Facebook, then post your selfie. It usually works best. Just make sure your photo is clear and of good quality. Don’t forget to smile because that will help you get even more likes. You can also include a famous quote that your audience resonates with.
Don’t forget to grab your Freebie with 100 Social Media Post Ideas For Engagement before you go.