Table of Contents
Learn More About The Best Email Marketing Subject Lines That Will Get Your Emails Open
Have you ever wondered how to write email marketing subject lines that will get your emails open and make you more income? The first thing you have to focus on is subject lines.
So if your subject lines aren’t good and they don’t increase your audience’s curiosity, your emails won’t get open. To be a successful female entrepreneur, you need to get your email marketing on point.
I don’t want to scare you, because it’s not that hard. However, I will help you get the best email marketing subject lines that will help you with your marketing.
Before we jump into this whole topic, I would like to invite you to our FREE Coaching Group where you will learn more about Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Blogging and so much more! It’s for all entrepreneurs, marketers, and bloggers who are hungry for more knowledge and success. We don’t bite 🙂 so don’t worry and CLICK HERE to join our community.
If you are new to email marketing or you are thinking about starting with it but you don’t know how then read this Beginner’s Guide to Successful Email Marketing.
Is your email list growing too slow? If you want it to grow faster then start using these 10 Awesome Blog Opt-In Freebie Ideas.
1.) What are email marketing subject lines:
I’m 100% sure you already saw them 😉 If you open up your email, you will see who sent you the emails and beside you will see the titles of the emails. Those are subject lines.
Here are just some of the examples:
Now you probably know why they are so important. Your audience will see them before they will click through. And because we get so many emails every single day, we have to make sure our subject lines *POP OUT*
2.) Why doesn’t your audience open your emails:
There are 4 reasons:
- Your subject line is not good enough and doesn’t make them curious
- Your email is about a topic they are not interested in
- They didn’t check their email that day
- Your email went to spam (we will talk about how to avoid this)
Like we said before, if your email marketing subject line isn’t good or doesn’t build curiosity, your subscribers won’t even notice your email.
Another really important thing is to know your audience. If you are attracting all sorts of people, it’s highly likely they are interested in different things. So if you’re talking about weight loss but they are not interested in that topic, they won’t check your emails.
That’s why it’s so important that you really know who your targeted audience is. Not only will you stop wasting time with people who will never buy from you, but also you will increase your income and email open rate.
3.) How to avoid emails going to spam:
This is an important topic you need to learn more about. If you won’t put much thought into this, you will be wasting time with email marketing.
OptinMonster wrote these 11 reasons why your emails go to spam:
- You emailed someone without their permission
- Your IP address was used for spam before
- Email engagement rate is low
- Your subscribers forgot who you are (yes it can happen)
- You have a low mailbox usage
- Your email marketing subject lines are misleading
- Your “From” info is not accurate
- Forgot to include your physical address
- You don’t have an “unsubscribe” link
- You used spam words
- Your HTML emails don’t follow best practices
Click here and read the whole blog post from OptinMonster. Don’t get discouraged! It’s not that hard to do email marketing, just make sure you are not doing these 11 mistakes.
Now we are going to talk about the best subject lines that won’t get your emails into spam, but rather it will get them open.
4.) Here are some of the best email marketing subject lines that will get your emails open:
20 BEST Email marketing subject lines you can use right now:
- This is the best way to fix your [email marketing]
- The ultimate guide to [email marketing subject lines]
- When you’re struggling with [email marketing] do this…
- How to fix your [email marketing] fiasco…
- Here’s to fixing your [email marketing] “game”
- How to fix [email marketing strategy] like a boss
- How to permanently stop failing at [email marketing]
- Sick of [email marketing] fiasco?
- [email marketing] – here’s how to fix it fast
- The uncomfortable truth about [email marketing]
- The Arnold Schwarzenegger of [email marketing]
- Give me 10 minutes and I’ll give you [email marketing] revamp
- The lazy person’s way to [email marketing]
- 15 things you didn’t know about [email marketing subject lines]
- What you should know about [email marketing]
- 20 [email marketing] lessons from Gary Vaynerchuk
- See how easily you can start [email marketing]
- I’m doing at least 10 of these [email marketing] tips
- Take 10 minutes to start with [email marketing]…you’ll be happy you did!
- How to take the headache out of [email marketing]
You can copy these and change the subject (instead of email marketing, include your keywords). Test them out and tweak if it’s going to be necessary.
If you want to get your hands on Extra 100 Best subject lines then just CLICK HERE 🙂
5.) Email Marketing Subject Line Hack to get even more open rates:
Did you notice the emojis in some emails? You probably did, but also you see email subject lines without emojis. Which pop out more? Go check your email account and make a quick analysis 🙂
I tested it out, using emojis and not using them. I get higher email open rates if I use emojis. There are a couple of other things that will help you:
- Use emojis with bright colors (red, orange, green)
- Start your email subject line with an emoji (don’t put it at the end)
- Build curiosity (don’t tell them everything in the subject line)
There is one even MORE IMPORTANT thing and that is providing lots of value and branding yourself the right way. I usually open emails from those who I trust the most, even if they don’t use emojis.
Did you get some value from this blog post on the best email subject lines to get more open rates? I hope you did because every week I put my whole heart into giving you the most amazing tips and strategies that help you succeed in your business.
If You Love Sharing Valuable Info Then Click Below And Share On Your Favorite Social Media ⬇ 😊
The first thing people see is email marketing subject lines and who send the email. So you actually have a split second to build curiosity and make them click on your email.
The best and most powerful email marketing strategy or any kind of strategy is building a strong personal brand. But that can take a long time. So to get higher email open rates, you have to use different tactics and hacks that will help you along the way.
Include the tips I shared above, and test everything. Don’t forget to give your subscribers lots of value and share your story. They have to get to know, like and trust you. Then you will be unstoppable.